Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

=o Best idea ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Today i came on to animecommunity and noticed the great idea they came out with. The pet idea. to my surprise they made it 50 points to aquire said pet so im gona probably posting non stop to get the 50 points but just to let all the admins and moderators and tech's and all the people who can make my warning bar go down even more. I KNOW I WAS THE TEST DUMMY no one elses bar is down im sure some people have over posted befor. Lets just get back to the subject lol. Im gona be posting non stop but it will not be stupid it will be real posts threads, topics, points of intrests. just so my bar dosn't go down more. =O
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 pm

That's great =D
I hope you achieve your goal,and yeah make sure not to spam
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:13 pm

That's great to hear you like it, looks like we'll be keeping it then :)
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
Today i came on to animecommunity and noticed the great idea they came out with. The pet idea. to my surprise they made it 50 points to aquire said pet so im gona probably posting non stop to get the 50 points but just to let all the admins and moderators and tech's and all the people who can make my warning bar go down even more. I KNOW I WAS THE TEST DUMMY no one elses bar is down im sure some people have over posted befor. Lets just get back to the subject lol. Im gona be posting non stop but it will not be stupid it will be real posts threads, topics, points of intrests. just so my bar dosn't go down more. =O
Just as long as it isn't pointless posts like GazeCaroline's you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Pet finally now timme to save for name color change MUHAHAHA im gona get it green.

O by the way can you check who gives you Reputation because i would love to know who gave me 1 XD and Alarm I got pioneer yesterday its awsome =o
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 pm

^
sadly theres no way to check who gives you rep unless the person tells you :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=o Best idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =o Best idea ever   =o Best idea ever Empty

Back to top Go down

=o Best idea ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: