Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

I actually have a Review - School Rumble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

I actually have a Review - School Rumble Empty
PostSubject: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 pm

I actually have a Review - School Rumble As-sch10

When I first came across this anime I thaught it would be boring and unfit for my tast of anime but I gave it another shot.
I started to watch this anime 2 days ago i finished all 52 episodes + 2 ovas in 1 day flat i was so amused by the Humor antics and all of the one sided love it was just fantastic. I love a good action/ comedy/ romance anime but this one is mostly comedy but I would reccomend people to watch this anime I would definitely put it in my top 10 animes of all time.

I hope some people give this anime a shot like I did and I hope you like it!

School rumble Genre (Romantic comedy, Slice of life story, Drama)

Here is a description of what its about..

School Rumble is a romantic comedy that depicts the daily lives of students attending the fictional Yagami High School Class 2-C and their friends and family. The manga uses exaggerated scenes for comedic purposes, often disregarding reality for the purposes of gags. Sometimes an entire chapter can be a setup for one joke.

The main female protagonist is Tenma Tsukamoto, a second year high school girl with no special qualities who has a crush on the eccentric enigmatic nice guy, Oji Karasuma while Karasuma seems content with a plate of curry. Tenma finds it difficult to confess her love to him. Complicating the narrative is the main male protagonist, Kenji Harima, a delinquent who developed a crush on Tenma to the point where he attends school just to be near her. Harima also has difficulty directly confessing his love to Tenma and when he works up the courage circumstances conspire against him. The attempts of the two protagonists to confess their respective loves are running gags throughout the series.
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm

=o=
that was gona be one of my least favourite animes...
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

GazCaroline wrote:
=o=

We don't really care what you think about the anime ... what's important is his review.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 pm

CoolHacks wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
=o=

We don't really care what you think about the anime ... what's important is his review.
Yup, I was about to delete her post but I've already deleted so many.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Ok thats enough.Kurogane and coolhacks, please try your best to be nice to Gaz, even if you hate her.thanks

@Gaz:Whats important is the review even if the anime is of the least favourite.thanks for giving your opinion though.

Last edited by Dark on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 am

Good Review^^
I'll give it a shot xD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm

I hope you enjoy it NegBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actually have a Review - School Rumble   I actually have a Review - School Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

I actually have a Review - School Rumble
Page 1 of 1