Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1 Empty
PostSubject: Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1   Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1 0-spyro-pose-1
This game was personally the best in the spyro series,but heck,aren't all first in series games?
The plot is basically this young dragon,named spyro is the only dragon left after this guy named gnorc turns all the elders to statues. Spyro has to 'free' these dragons by going up the them. They then give spyro a 'speech',from tips to ''thanks for freeing me''. The game is good,and has its hard parts too,and some bosses require a lil' bit of thinking (you have to flame the butt instead of the body when he turns around etc) Overall I loved this game. Spyro and his dragon fly,Sparx are cute and likable characters (though I find it odd spyro's the only young dragon), the plot is simple yet not stupid & well,lets just say that the power ups,gems and eggs are cool (I kinda like those guys that mock you and run with the eggs too >.<)
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1   Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am

Upgrade~ wrote:
This game was personally the best in the spyro series
^It really was the best game in the series
Back to top Go down

Oldskool;PS1:// Spyro 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Games and Technology :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: