Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NegBL
NegBL

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

Team Fortress 2 Banner01a
What is TF2?
Team Fortress 2 is a team-based FPS game developed by Valve. It is focused around two opposing teams competing for an objective. The RED team and the BLU team. Players can choose to play as one of nine classes in these teams, each with his own unique strengths and weaknesses. Team Fortress 2 is the first of Valve's multiplayer games to provide detailed statistics for individual players. They include the time spent playing as each class, most points obtained and the most captures or objectives achieved in a single round. There are nine player classes in Team Fortress 2, categorized into offense, defense, and support roles. There are different game modes such as Control Point (in which you must capture a point on the map) and Arena ( A deathmatch style mode). This game includes very distinct cartoony characters and has a very good humour about it. This game has great graphics and characters.
Overall Comment
TF2 is an amazing game which has mixed fun with an intense and intelligent combat system. Every class has its advantages but is very cleaverly balanced with its weakness so that there is no overall domination of single class in the game. It provides incentive to play with other class with a achievement system that make you try out every type of class in the game. What i like about the game is its character animation you just enjoy the look of the game as well as the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Yup, I play TF2. Fun, I play as sniper + engineer :D
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
NegBL
NegBL

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:59 pm

I like being spy LOL
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm

the spy is ninja! love it
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 pm

looks fun might try it =o
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

They need more stuff in it, got bored easily =3=
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
aelove
aelove

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm

i tried this game wiht my friends -3-. and the first day i loved it LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1