Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

My Avatar SHop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Archibald
Ryan Archibald

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 am

Hey whats up?!
Im sebastian friend he introduced me to this site and im glad to be apart of it.
I'm going to introduce this to all my friends and hopefully I can be apart of the site when it reaches it 1st 100!!Ok well back to the topic

Well I know one or two things about photoshop and I'll gladly help out to the forum so if anyone wants or need any avatar or signature just post here

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark001
Mark001

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 am

Ryan Archibald wrote:
Hey whats up?!
Im sebastian friend he introduced me to this site and im glad to be apart of it.
I'm going to introduce this to all my friends and hopefully I can be apart of the site when it reaches it 1st 100!!Ok well back to the topic

Well I know one or two things about photoshop and I'll gladly help out to the forum so if anyone wants or need any avatar or signature just post here

thanks ^_^
yay! i want ana avatar with 4th hokage.Text:Mark001.Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Ryan Archibald
Ryan Archibald

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 am

I'll work on it as soon as Im finish what im doing now It should be finished in 1 day for tops im kinda noobie with Photoshop so might take some time but I love to help out the forums so ikll do my best
Back to top Go down
bet_time
bet_time

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:40 am

i want one with a sexy girl on it ok? send me a pm when u make

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 am

bet_time wrote:
i want one with a sexy girl on it ok? send me a pm when u make

Twisted Evil

You can get that off of google lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain Aizen
Captain Aizen

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 pm

If you can get an aizen picture and put Captain Aizen on it that will be great thxs!
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm

If you can do gfx, why not tell Seb that? He needs someone to make the nav. bar buttons...
Back to top Go down

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Seeing that requests are being made and the topic seems to be away, i will lock this until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Avatar SHop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Avatar SHop!   My Avatar SHop! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Avatar SHop!
Page 1 of 1