Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens Empty
PostSubject: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens Kannag10

Kannagi was a very cute anime and I loved Eri Takenashi's art work. I watched this anime about 3 weeks ago it is 13 episodes long. This anime has sad parts in it ones that made me feel a little depressed Caution (might make you cry). But if you like romance and comedy this anime is for you!

I really think this is a anime you should check out

Here is a desscription of what the anime is about!

Genres: comedy, drama, magic, romance

Themes: goddesses, twins

Plot Summary: An art student named Jin Mikuriya carves a statue from the wood of the Kannagi tree only to have the statue come to life in the form of a goddess, who has now taken over the statue. He and "Nagi" work together to destroy the impurities that are gathering in the town.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

YEAH! FTW! NAGI IS BEST! GG! Didn't have a very conclusive ending though. D: I WANT MOAR!
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:40 am

yea it wasnt that great of ending but still loved the anime!
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Mm hm. He was about to confess in the end of the series! D:
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm

I know that made me so mad lol SEASON 2 WE NEED YOU if there is one coming out I REALLY HOPE SO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens   Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens Empty

Back to top Go down

Kannagi: Crazy shrine Maidens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: