Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Mods Modding More?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

Mods Modding More? Empty
PostSubject: Mods Modding More?   Mods Modding More? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Currently normal mods can only mod Point Store,V.I.P Point Store,V.I.P Music Player & Modsquad.
I'm suggesting that maybe you add the mod groups to the modding of some of the categorys,seeing as I can currently mod next to nothing.

-Upgrade
Back to top Go down

Mods Modding More? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods Modding More?   Mods Modding More? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Well i was apart of the staff, therefore i'll tell you why.Firstly, they are planning to do that, as soon as our community has enlargen, more mods will be chosen, along with sections they will be assigned to moderate.So for now, they havent yet give mods powers, only GMs.
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

Mods Modding More? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods Modding More?   Mods Modding More? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 pm

^
Oh that explains then.
But you know,with there being only one global mod (not saying thats a bad thing),and the mods not being able to do anything,things could get pretty out of control still,we do have 73 members and a handful on everyday. I still think this is a valid suggestion for now,not later.
Back to top Go down

Mods Modding More? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods Modding More?   Mods Modding More? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Upgrade~ wrote:
^
Oh that explains then.
But you know,with there being only one global mod,and the mods not being able to do anything,things could get pretty out of control still,we do have 73 members and a handful on everyday. I still think this is a valid suggestion for now,not later.
Hmm, well im afraid you will have to speak with Seb about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods Modding More? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods Modding More?   Mods Modding More? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mods Modding More?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Help Desk :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: