Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase Empty
PostSubject: Tsukuyomi Moon Phase   Tsukuyomi Moon Phase EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase 5blarg10

A very cute anime about a vampire girl. its 25 episodes long plus the omake OVA I watched it all in one day I do that with all my animes XD. If you like romance/comedy this anime is for you. I liked this anime because i like vampire animes =p but not just that. I just like the way the anime was set up not to much romance alot of comedy and good enough action. But if you do like vampire animes alot im sure you will like this one.

Genre Comedy, romance, supernatural

Author Keitarō Arima

The story is about the relationship between freelance photographer Kouhei Morioka and Hazuki, a teenager who descends from a royal vampire lineage. At the beginning of the story, Kouhei travels to a castle in Germany to take photographs of paranormal phenomena for his friend Hiromi, who is the editor of an occult magazine. At the castle, Kouhei meets Hazuki, who feeds on Kouhei's blood and claims him as her unwilling servant. Although this "blood pact" is supposed to bind Kouhei to Hazuki as her obedient slave, her act has no effect on Kouhei. Following an action-packed sorcerers' battle in which Kouhei and his cousin manage to free Hazuki from her captivity in the dreary castle, Hazuki travels to Tokyo, and takes up residence with Kouhei in his grandfather's house in Japan. Hazuki claims that, because she fed on his blood, Kouhei is now her servant, but Kouhei continually refuses to obey her, especially when he thinks her requests are unreasonable. Despite their fighting, the relationship between the duo progresses over time - even in the face of repeated attacks by opposing vampires - until Kouhei becomes determined to protect Hazuki from the vampire servants of her family, who are determined to retrieve her by whatever means necessary.
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Moon Phase   Tsukuyomi Moon Phase EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Great review! sounds like a good anime.
Back to top Go down

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: