Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

were are you my pretty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

were are you my pretty! Empty
PostSubject: were are you my pretty!   were are you my pretty! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 pm

It seems 2 of the staff members have died >:O were is blaze 94, and Admin Even the active members. were are thou all thy staff memmbers we need some posts locked especially in the forum game section. to many of the old games are still going and I feel they need to be locked >:O
Points its all about the points baby without them no pets, no name color change, no groups but the games make it to easy to aquire we need more anime reivews or suggestions it seems im the only one reviewing animes that ive seen the past week D=

and so far im having no luck in my advertise how will we aquire more memmbers how can we get AnimeCommunity up there in the high lights!!!
I dont know lol you tell me im advertising my butt off but nothing, natta, zilch!

LOVE ME love me all agree or disagree, or be tormented by the hand of god! or just dont post back and laugh at my stupidity<--- (that would be mean)
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

PostSubject: Re: were are you my pretty!   were are you my pretty! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I agree. Where is everyone??
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

PostSubject: Re: were are you my pretty!   were are you my pretty! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 am

I see LOADS of topics that need locking but I can't do anything,only the global mods and admins can /sob.
don't blame me,haha.
come back people ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: were are you my pretty!   were are you my pretty! Empty

Back to top Go down

were are you my pretty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: