Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

History Strongest Deciple!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

History Strongest Deciple!! Empty
PostSubject: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 pm

History Strongest Deciple!! 2qluayt

Tittle:Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi
Genre:Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slapstick

Summary:
Shirahama Kenichi is an average student who has earned the nickname "Weak Legs" from always getting bullied. One day he meets a cute girl named Furinji Miu who helps him build the courage to begin training at a mysterious dojo where she lives. Here Kenichi faces intense training from masters of many different martial arts styles as he attempts to become stronger

My Recommendation to An anime series similiar to this:
1.Asu no Yoichi!
2.Kekkaishi
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

PostSubject: Re: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 am

This is great anime i reccomend everyone who has not seens this anime to see it!
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 am

Me too, this anime is really awesome it gives me chills when watching noes
Back to top Go down
LUDAKLUDI
LUDAKLUDI

PostSubject: Re: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

since so much people recommend to watch it i will give it a try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Strongest Deciple!!   History Strongest Deciple!! Empty

Back to top Go down

History Strongest Deciple!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: