Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Tears to Tiara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Tears to Tiara   Tears to Tiara EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Tears to Tiara 2zr17qg

Tittle:Tears to Tiara
Genre:Adventure, Bishounen, Fantasy, Harem, Magic, Seinen

Summary:
Set in a fictitious land during a medieval-like era of magic and fantasy, Tears to Tiara unfolds with the Divine Empire’s rise to power as it conquers and rules lands far and wide. On the island of Erin, still ruled by the Ancient Kingdom, the Goidelic people are attempting to sacrifice priestess Riannon to revive protagonist and demon king Arawn to lead the resistance against the Empire. Although the ritual fails and Riannon survives, the seal imprisoning the demon king is broken and Arawn is resurrected. Armed with mysterious and devastating powers and a human’s demeanour, Arawn joins Riannon, her brother and battalion commander, Arthur, as well as their team of fighters comprising a swordsman, an archer and a quintet of magical pixies, in the epic struggle against the Divine Empire.

My Recommendations for Anime Series similiar to this:
1.Tales Of the Abyss
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears to Tiara   Tears to Tiara EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:08 am

Watching this anime atm ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears to Tiara   Tears to Tiara EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 am

yea this one was alright i couldnt get into it because i didnt like how he was a demon king and was lstronger then every one!
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears to Tiara   Tears to Tiara EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 am

I'm on the last episode now ;]
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Sponsored content

Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears to Tiara   Tears to Tiara Empty

Back to top Go down