Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Name your swords and all abilities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Jeice
Lord Jeice

Name your swords and all abilities Empty
PostSubject: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Well, as captain, and since we have our first member besides me, i believe it is time for this

first, name your sword [doesn't have to be japanese]
2nd what do you say to release it?
3rd is it combat or kidou based?
4th what does your shikai look like?
5th what will your bankai look like?
6th does your zanpakutou have any special abilities
7th what element is your zanpakutou?
8th what does your sword do? [simply increase attributes or does it do something special when you go shikai/bankai]
[you don't have to answer these in any specific order]

and please, no stuff like "my sword 1 hit kills anything without me even releasing it" i want semi-realistic here please

sword name: soken
shikai form: combat based
bankai: kidou based
sword element: ice

shikai: when i released my sword i would say SPLIT YOURSELF, SOKEN! and when i did this it would split into 2 scimitars that increased my speed and strength

bankai: when i went bankai my sword would be 2 scimitars that have a dark blue glow again and would be ice based so that it freezes what it touches and increases my speed/strength further
my special attack would be an icy blast that issues whenever i slide the two swords together and it would go out in all horizontal directions
Back to top Go down
Terrorist
Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 pm

WOW,Really nice! I'll starting on mine right away
Back to top Go down
Garinox
Garinox

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Sword Name: Jibanji

Releasing Phrase: Strike with the Shadows

Class: Combat

Shikai Appearance: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs15/300W/i/2007/012/4/8/Dual_Bladed_Mithrodin_by_SiberianRaccoon.jpg

Bankai Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs22/300W/i/2007/316/0/3/Low_Poly_double_bladed_sword_by_Raverunner.jpg

Abilities: It can shape and manipulate and form of shadows or darkness around it at the will of the wielder. (Send PM for details/examples)

Element: Shadows/Darkness

Special Abilities: In Bankai it can turn another person's shadow into a solid, humanoid form to attack anyone at the wielder's will. If a person harms their own shadow, they take 25% of the damage themselves.

I am Garinox. I humbly request to become 3rd Seat of Squad Seven. *He gives a humble bow, and a soft grin.*
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 pm

ya really are scary ya know~
so ficitonall~
YA READ FANFICTION GARIN-SAN?
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Zanpakuto's name: Reflect(映す)
Release spell:Show them what you've seen, REFLECT.
Description(Normal):Its a White Glove that goes on my right hand with a faint orange aura to it. And what it does is any lower Bakudou, Hadou, Cero, Bala Ect. And is able to reflect it up to 3 times before it has to absorb the same skill/spell w/e it is again.
Bankai:Able to absorb all of the higher versions of those abilities + speed is increased a 10x at the cost of having a very fragile arm.
Description:My right arm turns completely reflective.
Vizard's mask:Forgotten Thoughts (忘れ思考) - Acts as a second life only kicking in when i am either dead or almost dead. giving me a one time ability that i can only use once per time i summon the mask, but it holds the person of choice in place for up to 10 seconds and cannot be broken.
Power(s):None
Move(s):Wicked fast shunpo.
Spell moves:None
Spirit: A mirror in the shape of a circle that talks, and when im near it it reflects my face and looks like I'm talking but im not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Jeice
Lord Jeice

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm

ummm, this is kinda only for THE 7TH SQUAD, so would everyone else NOT POST HERE
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:01 pm

aww
your so mean~
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:52 pm

heh. w/e
Back to top Go down
Garinox
Garinox

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Tsk Tsk! Shoo now. Out of 7th Squad HQ. *Chuckles to himself.* Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your swords and all abilities   Name your swords and all abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Name your swords and all abilities
Page 1 of 1