Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Hii its me Jess :)

Go down 
+2
Terrorist
Jess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Jess

Hii its me Jess :) Empty
PostSubject: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 am

Hey it's me Jess!! I'm just a random,hyper girl who enjoys watching anime. I've been watching it for close to a year now so I know some really good ones. I can rp though i'm not necesarilly a avid rper. I'm pretty good at HTML, though I can't do the really complex stuff. I was mostly introduced into anime when i first watched Inuyasha and found a chatango chat on it. It's my home chat and I love it and everyone in it <3. I'm a pretty nice person and sort of good with advice so if you need any, dont hesistate to ask ^^. Uhh..ok into anime stuff! My rp charater is usually a neko and she uses twin razor bladed fans. Some of my favorite animes are Inuayasha, Code Geass, BBB, and Bleach. I think im pretty much done since i don't want to bore you sooo i hope you enjoyed reading ^^
Back to top Go down
Terrorist
Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am

Welcome to Anime Community best introduction I read so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 am

Welcome to Anime Community hug
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

Welcome to the Anime Community. Have Fun!! thumbs
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am

Welcome to Anime Community!
Back to top Go down
Senna
Senna

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay here! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Welcome to AC :D
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Welcome~~ :D
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hii its me Jess :)   Hii its me Jess :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hii its me Jess :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: News, Announcements and Introductions :: Introduction-
Jump to: