Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Senna
Senna

i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] Empty
PostSubject: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

just a random thread to let off steam~~ T_T
so i take this martial arts thing, and it was sparring yesterday...
i had to fight a guy 3 belts higher than me, though hes not that much taller. he's really strong though, and really really fast... but THAT was just absolutely UNEXPECTED.
-sigh-

what happened was:
i tend to attack right after my opponents do, since you usually leave yourself wide open with almost no defense after an attack, right?
so he did a reverse kick (its basically a kick with a 360 spin) and i dodged it, then tried to go in to attack; people usually do only one or two kicks, right?
he starts a second spin, so i quickly jump back (like, JUMP) to dodge his flying reverse kick (which is basically like the reverse kick except airborne and flies towards you)...
now anyone would think the other guy'd be done after two kicks. i mean, cmon, dont you get dizzy from all that spinning?
guess i was wrong, but noticed too late. i went in and tried to attack, just to find him starting off a third spin. the third kick was a hook kick (half a spin in it, but its a kick that goes horizontal; so he was aiming for my face with that heel of his), and i wasnt fast enough to block it... so he kicked me, but we both got caught and we both fell. the fight ended there; 2mins time was up.
but the point is... I GOT PWNED! P.W.N.E.D.~~ (and the other guys amazing; 3 spins in a row, man!)
T_T

anyone here does martial arts too, or any similar experiences?~
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 pm

sounds like fun
the last time i was kicked in the face was when i was drunk with my friends and i went on his trampoline while it was pouring out so my other friend came on and i was about 6 ft 3 300lbs so i made his 5 ft 5 130 lb body go flying and he went to flip and nailed me right in my jaw but i was drunk so all it did was feel Numb thank god ><
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
sounds like fun
the last time i was kicked in the face was when i was drunk with my friends and i went on his trampoline while it was pouring out so my other friend came on and i was about 6 ft 3 300lbs so i made his 5 ft 5 130 lb body go flying and he went to flip and nailed me right in my jaw but i was drunk so all it did was feel Numb thank god ><
I don't drink, I'm a good legal boy unlike my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Senna
Senna

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
sounds like fun

that would be me, huh, kuro...
>_>
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Senna wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
sounds like fun

that would be me, huh, kuro...
>_>
Nope, it's most people i know, not just u.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

I DON'T DRINK biggrin I are also good girl

anywho
Senna got me in the jaw
and it still hurts
but I think its the mouth guard.
Senna ALSO punched my chest =3=
(It didnt hurt but I ain't Big chested like ya.. and it got squished D;)
Back to top Go down
aelove
aelove

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
sounds like fun

Legal boy my ass

Last edited by aelove on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]   i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~] Empty

Back to top Go down

i got uber-pwned. [martial arts~]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Off Topic :: The Pub/Bar-
Jump to: