Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spitfire
Spitfire

Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Anyone here play worldofwarcraft? its a pretty fun game sept its not free to play its 15$ a month, www.worldofwarcraft.com if you wana see what it is :)
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Spitfire wrote:
Anyone here play worldofwarcraft? its a pretty fun game sept its not free to play its 15$ a month, www.worldofwarcraft.com if you wana see what it is :)
Nope, my friend does. has a few level 80's. The cinematic of WOTLK was awesome though.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

yea. and cool. and could you make the air gear fan club thingy with my name on it? or did someone else make it for you?
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:29 pm

I have a loads of alts,20-60 and a dk who's 70.
aka i fail.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

nah not really. iv got 9 alts... none over 70 3 twinks a 49 hunter 37 shaman and 61dk
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 am

I did play had 2 lvl 80s one warrior other rouge a lvl 72 dk and a few 60s and 50s then i got to bored of it so i sold it for about 400$ and bought a ipod touch HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am

what site did you sell it too?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 am

i didnt sell to site sold it to my friend he alrady had like 2 accounts with like 10 80s even i dont know why he bought it... whatever 400$ is 400$
Back to top Go down
Amadeous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Meh... I got pissed off at WoW after playing it for a month.
I can see why people like it... but 15 a month.. not really THAT worth it. Id rather play a high end MMO like Aion, BnS or if anything Warhammer.

Although Catclysm (another add-on to the game) looks pretty awesome (Worgon ftw!)
I dont think I'll ever play it again... mostly because it requires toooo much grinding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?   Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Play WorldofWarcraft?
Page 1 of 1