Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Creat Your Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spitfire
Spitfire

Creat Your Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Creat Your Zanpaktou   Creat Your Zanpaktou EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Zanpakuto's name:
Release spell:
Description(Normal):
Bankai:
Description:
Vizard's mask:
Power(s):
Move(s):
Spell moves:
Spirit:
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

Creat Your Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creat Your Zanpaktou   Creat Your Zanpaktou EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Zanpakuto's name: Reflect(映す)(terikaesu)
Release spell:Show them what you've seen, terikaesu.
Description(Normal):Its a White Glove that goes on my right hand with a faint orange aura to it. And what it does is any lower Bakudou, Hadou, Cero, Bala Ect. And is able to reflect it up to 3 times before it has to absorb the same skill/spell w/e it is again.
Bankai:Able to absorb all of the higher versions of those abilities + speed is increased a 10x at the cost of having a very fragile arm.
Description:My right arm turns completely reflective.
Vizard's mask:Forgotten Thoughts (忘れ思考) - Acts as a second life only kicking in when i am either dead or almost dead.
Power(s):None
Move(s):Wicked fast shunpo.
Spell moves:None
Spirit: A mirror in the shape of a circle that talks, and when im near it it reflects my face and looks like I'm talking but im not.
Back to top Go down

Creat Your Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Clubs and Fandom :: Official Anime Community Clubs :: Gotei 13 :: 2nd Division HQ-
Jump to: