Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

VIP Member Function

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

VIP Member Function Empty
PostSubject: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

We will be now giving out VIP member function to active users who brings alot of members to the forums or just stays active and posts a lot!
Some examples of things you can buy with them would be Namechange, Name color, unbanned, and group making.

VIP statuses will also be given out to people who donate! :]

To donate, please contact an Admin or Super Mod and they shall guide you through it.

VIP Members will be able to enter the 'Point Shop' as normal members will not be able to.

Gl to you all

-AC Staff
Back to top Go down
bet_time
bet_time

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm

yayz first post,

cool i want the vip >:}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I'll give it too you know since your active and stuff but later on the future VIP would be much harder to get ''P

Congratz for VIP for 1 week if you keep up being active you will get to have it for longer.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Yoshi
Lord_Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:10 pm

wow the VIP pictiure under the name looks awsome I want one of those ima be active like hell to get 1 :D
Back to top Go down
AnimeGuy94
AnimeGuy94

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I also want the VIP tag pirat
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Lord_Yoshi wrote:
wow the VIP pictiure under the name looks awsome I want one of those ima be active like hell to get 1 :D
Thank you! Thank you! I took some time thinking of the font and font color to use for each one (Mod, Super Mod, Admin, VIP).
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 am

Kurogane wrote:
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
Thank you! Thank you! I took some time thinking of the font and font color to use for each one (Mod, Super Mod, Admin, VIP).

so you do photoshop don't you andrew, and oops accidently clicked + rep... T_T lol
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:14 am

CoolHacks wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Lord_Yoshi wrote:

so you do photoshop don't you andrew, and oops accidently clicked + rep... T_T lol
Nope, that was my first time editing a photo, but I can create photos like draw one cuz i got those pen things.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm

People that were VIP Members were taken out of VIP because I was adding a new forum, I was making sure that we start clean, and that the stuff inside VIP is not leaked... So sebastian please add the ppl that were in VIP back into VIP, make sure they are in both the vip group/rank to get their uh, stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Member Function   VIP Member Function Empty

Back to top Go down

VIP Member Function
Page 1 of 1