Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Spitfire
Viper
GazCaroline
愛してるよ
Keima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Keima
Keima

ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 am

ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elow18

Summary

From the creator that brought you Ichigo 100% and Hatsukoi Limited comes her latest series: Ane Doki.

The story centers on a 13 year old boy who is pushed around by a mysterious 17 year old girl. First she forces him to let her move in with him, then she takes his bed and that's only the beginning. What's in store for this innocent 13 year old boy whose life is being throw upside down by this girl!?

Alternative Name Anedoki; Ane Doki; Ane Doki!; Ane-doki
Years of Released 2009
Status Ongoing
No set release date
Author(s) Kawashita Mizuki
Artist(s) Kawashita Mizuki
Genre(s) Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, Shounen

I recommend reading this manga its really cool....................... I hope it does have a anime series later

what do you think guys of this manga!!!!???? Hope you like it noes yayzor

Last edited by hinata2007 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
愛してるよ
愛してるよ

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 am

I'm not a manga fan lol >_< they should make a anime series about it because it does sound like an anime I would watch
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Please
put this
in the anime reviews
Back to top Go down
Viper
Viper

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Its not an anime ^^
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 am

sweet gota watch that
Back to top Go down
Dodge
Dodge

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm

ye htis manga is awsome
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

from what you just wrote is this girl is controlling him like a puppet. to me that's not that bad i mean unless she gona kill him i would be fine with it =)
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:08 pm

lol legendary haha
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 am

IF U HAVE READ ICHIGO 100% IM SURE U WILL ALSO LIKE THIS yayzor noes
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am

im on chap 5
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

hinata2007 wrote:
Summary

From the creator that brought you Ichigo 100% and Hatsukoi Limited comes her latest series: Ane Doki.

The story centers on a 13 year old boy who is pushed around by a mysterious 17 year old girl. First she forces him to let her move in with him, then she takes his bed and that's only the beginning. What's in store for this innocent 13 year old boy whose life is being throw upside down by this girl!?

Alternative Name Anedoki; Ane Doki; Ane Doki!; Ane-doki
Years of Released 2009
Status Ongoing
No set release date
Author(s) Kawashita Mizuki
Artist(s) Kawashita Mizuki
Genre(s) Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, Shounen

I recommend reading this manga its really cool....................... I hope it does have a anime series later

what do you think guys of this manga!!!!???? Hope you like it noes yayzor

I'm already reading this, stopped where the girl meets her 'sister' with the guy.
Actually it's pretty good but it can get a lot better still. I'm a huge fan of Hatsukoi Limited too! :D Great plot in HL, Ichigo 100% had an... unwanted/unpopular ending to the manga.
PS: Btw Hinata, nice avatar ;D The World God Only Knows ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 pm

yup, i also read The World God Only Knows inlove , its really good.... n i also read the hatsukoi limited yayzor ...... Okay i have read all of Kawashita Mizuki's work noes ... What i like about his work is that all of the main characters of all of his work only has one look or rather he just changed the name of the characters.... uraharaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANE DOKI FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: