Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo   Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm

My third-seat brought up a good question the other day
"What is the point of the 13 divisions if there are no hollows, bounts, or wondering spirits? What is the point of the patrol quades? Are we all going to turn into lumpy globs of 'shinigami-goop' because of our non-activitiness as deathgods?"

So was I just wondering...
if it is possible to create a "Hueco Mundo" in the gotei 13 section/Community Clubs
Or maybe even a whole section labeled as "Seireitei".
I know we arent really going go "fight" and be all evil with echoing voices (Aizen....)
but at least it would bring more of a point into being "Shinigamis" and have fun with it.

Credits goes to para-para for this... thought.
Back to top Go down

Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo
Page 1 of 1