Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keima
Keima

MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!   MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 am

MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! 1_153743946l

I CALL THIS "GRIMTOOTH"

LOL, i was a mad scienrist student in the past this is 1 of my crazy inventions

hehehe, i guess the 12th division squad is really for me.. im like Mayuri(12th division captain

I guess u wonder what this is.. the thing with the horse is a dagger... and der is a puzzle to get that dagger... i designed the lock myself using only wood.... LOL

Hope u like it and its design...

Ow i also work on robotics ^^
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!   MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm

The trick to the puzzle is too...TWIST...& PULL! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!   MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 pm

LOL yah i created this 5 years ago, but i want u to think wat the inner mechanism is like??
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

PostSubject: Re: MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!   MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm

looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!   MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY INVENTION!!!!!!! THE GRIMTOOTH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Off Topic :: Creative Corner-
Jump to: