Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Lockerz.com Invites Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher
Thrasher

Lockerz.com Invites Here Empty
PostSubject: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 am

Hey, i got Lockerz.com invites, if u want some, just leave me a pm with your mail.
If some1 doesn't know what lockerz is: Its kinda a site where u can get free stuff like PS3, XBOX, TVs and other's for answering polls and etc. It doesnt look like a scam for me Razz
So, if any1 interested, leave your mail here or through pm fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 pm

I go to these sites and don't know how to complete offers. I complete one and it takes me to another without any points added from the first one...
Back to top Go down
http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Well, thats how i thought too, but i tried coz i got bored and had nothing to do. Only one poll each 24 hours, and it gives u your 2 points. fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Thrasher wrote:
Well, thats how i thought too, but i tried coz i got bored and had nothing to do. Only one poll each 24 hours, and it gives u your 2 points. fuu

Yeah but what you want...is always like 400 points....compared to your little 2 points...good luck chump. Mind as well work it off and just go buy it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 am

My target is 200 ptz, i want psp Razz
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 am

LOL i check it out
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:46 am

Send me your e-mail, ill invite you fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 am

Alright after a couple of days, How many points do you have?
If its working right now...need new xbox.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 am

Its working, 108 points so far, need 82 more for PSP, new stuff delivers at 15th of October.
Leave mails here or pm me with 'em fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

j4reda@gmail.com send the stuff to me!
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 pm

hayate_niea@y.c send some to me also
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:10 am

IBG IttyBittyNinja, Ive sent an invite for ya, and hinata2007, its says your e-mail is invalid :/
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm

OMG thanks. This isn;t anything like those survey sites. It's a lot simpler. I got 18 points in like 5 minutes...need 600 though and they say they are fresh out of 360s
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:48 pm

I lack only 40 ptz for PSP ;] new stuff delivers in 24h :]
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Alright....Is all you can do is answer Questions. And....why can't I get points anymore...I only get points for front page daily stuff not previous stuff...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 am

Yea, you will recieve points only for:
1) Answering questions (1 question per day) Older questions wount give you PTZ
2) Inviting friends (each friend - 2 ptz) You have Unlimited invites, also if u'll invite 20 friends, ull become Z-List member, and u will have x2 multiplier for all point u get (4 for questions, 4 for one friend etc.)
3) Each 24h ull recieve 2 ptz (4 if Z-Lister)

Thats the only way to earn PTZ for now.
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Thrasher wrote:
2) Inviting friends (each friend - 2 ptz) You have Unlimited invites, also if u'll invite 20 friends, ull become Z-List member, and u will have x2 multiplier for all point u get (4 for questions, 4 for one friend etc.)

They replaced everything with Lockerz wallpaper T_T
WHY!?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 am

IBG IttyBittyNinja wrote:
Thrasher wrote:

WHY!?
They had new stuff twice, @15th of october at 7 P.M. EDT and 16th October at 2 p.m. EDT, coz of uber hight traffic site went down a lot of time, it was total madness, all prizes were redeemed in 1-2 minutes, even i was too slow to get something, lol Now they have unlimited count of wallpapers (who the hell will buy em?). Next restock in a month, with moar goods and changed\improved redeem system. Stay tuned fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Thrasher wrote:
Thrasher wrote:

WHY!?
They had new stuff twice, @15th of october at 7 P.M. EDT and 16th October at 2 p.m. EDT, coz of uber hight traffic site went down a lot of time, it was total madness, all prizes were redeemed in 1-2 minutes, even i was too slow to get something, lol Now they have unlimited count of wallpapers (who the hell will buy em?). Next restock in a month, with moar goods and changed\improved redeem system. Stay tuned fuu
Oh OK....well I still don't want the wallpaper....
How do YOU get so many points cause I only have 30...Are you just getting a lot of people invited?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Yea, I've invited 41 friend and i answer everyday's question, also, every 24h i get 4 ptz, so i have 236 PTZ now fuu
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Thrasher wrote:
Yea, I've invited 41 friend and i answer everyday's question, also, every 24h i get 4 ptz, so i have 236 PTZ now fuu

Any suggestions on how to convince people to accept my invites...spam forums(LOL)?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 am

Thrasher wrote:

Any suggestions on how to convince people to accept my invites...spam forums(LOL)?
Well from this forum i've invited only you, so spamming forums is a bad suggestion. I just asked my friends to join and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.com Invites Here   Lockerz.com Invites Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Lockerz.com Invites Here
Page 1 of 1