Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!

Go down 
2 posters

Whos excited?
ME!!!1!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Bar_left100%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Bar_right
 100% [ 3 ]
whatever...
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Bar_left0%Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:03 pm

CLICK HERE
I found a countdown that says almost the exact time when Modern Warfare comes out.
Right now its 21days and 1 hour till the day!
Back to top Go down
http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 pm

I put a down payment on the limited edition call of duty modernwarfare 2 xbox 360 250g hard drive + game Cant wait for 10th to go get it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm gonna wait 18 days after it comes cause thats when my birthday is so I'm planning on getting it on that day.
Gonna suck to wait and hear other people talking about it though DX
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

its suppose to only be out for about a week i guess some1 will put on ebay tho
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 am

Wait what!? Why a week?
I guess a lot of people want the game....
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 pm

no the limeted edition xbox is i belive
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
no the limeted edition xbox is i belive
That just comes with a map pack right? I'll just buy it off the marketplace cause...I feel like it Suspect
They also have this site that you can go to if you pre-order but vehicles isn't my main purpose for the game. I just want to play the damn thing!

P.S. The site to get the stuff if you pre-order is Surprize Attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm just getting into COD 4 with my friends, Its the best fps game I ever played and I'm okay at it.
Hoping to get better .
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Hinata wrote:
I'm just getting into COD 4 with my friends, Its the best fps game I ever played and I'm okay at it.
Hoping to get better .
Yeah I just started COD4 myself(I began COD with WAW) because I went to my friends house(he has COD4) and he said that the game is way better than WAW. So I checked it out and love M16 AK-47 and MP5. They are the noob guns but whatever...I'm New...I just wish they had the nazi zombie game from WAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown! Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Countdown!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Games and Technology :: Games-
Jump to: