Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

how about softball....^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lecanoj-jigoku
lecanoj-jigoku

how about softball....^^ Empty
PostSubject: how about softball....^^   how about softball....^^ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Do you know how to play softball?
Im a softball player but I am not that good in playing it.I have lot of errors,wew!!! and bec. of that I am always at the bench cheering for my teammates"go guys","play zero",etc..But I do not lose hope.I know I can be a good player someday.... lol!
can anybody give a tip/techniques how to be a good softball player? pirat
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

how about softball....^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: how about softball....^^   how about softball....^^ EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 am

Bhebe u might wanna check some forums which specialize in sports
Back to top Go down

how about softball....^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Clubs and Fandom :: Official Anime Community Clubs :: Sports Field-
Jump to: