Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

To those who are logging in as members of dis site

Go down 
+5
IBG IttyBittyNinja
GazCaroline
Dragon
Shiaki
Keima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Keima
Keima

To those who are logging in as members of dis site Empty
PostSubject: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 am

I see many users logging in, please if u have read this, please dont just look around this site.... let's make this site alive..... let us not make a beautiful site into a ghost town ^^ yayzor ...
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:37 pm

I see a new thread omg.Actually,we are ghosts playing around in the banning thread lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Instead of complaining about this Ghost town,lets try helping make it into a Village ]x.

We need to invite more people make our forum known...

I know I'm the one who suppose to be doing this, but I can't do it alone, so I'm asking you,
The members to help me,make animecommunity active and too help us live up to our tittle as..

The hope of the next anime network.

~Cheers ]x
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Ah..please don't take offense.I meant it as a casual joke.I'll try to get people here.

Just a split second,you had your name changed ne ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 pm

A new name , a new me.

I'm planning to change too and try to make this site a better place for all.
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Thats why we are here... to give you a helping hand.. dont worry you can count on us..
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 am

dont worry you can count on us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.witalent.the-up.com
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

facebook anyone?~ The group on there only has six members or so ==
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:34 pm

someone sent me an email...
I expected free stuff but all I see is people who changed there name and im lost @_@
Back to top Go down
http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

IttyBitty Ninja glad your back!

Anime Community is getting back live , and we're going to have online anime streaming on our site too, so please stick around with us!
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds cool. I'll try to stay active during this winter break :)
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Heyo,I don't know you but welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 pm

lol... shiaki ittybitty was always active back then ^^ glad to have you back ittybitty
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 am

Hi I guess
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am

im back :D and ima try to get more people on here!
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm

welcome back spitfire
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

welcome back spitfire
Back to top Go down
SeoYongGup

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

Well, I've had experience as a forum administrator before -- it's not easy. Ideally, yes it would be nice to simply set up a referral-based program to keep the forums alive; however, it should not solely rely on invitations alone. This site should offer something be it commissioned art work, meet ups, information on conventions, and (as Yuna mentioned) streaming anime. I highly suggest getting the main content of the site up and running as soon as possible. May I also recommend an online manga database for our avid readers?

I can tell this site is growing because I managed to find it so easily in the search engine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dericwoods.com
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Ahh.. this site brings back so much memories. Oh the good ol' times when i was Global Mod :)
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who are logging in as members of dis site   To those who are logging in as members of dis site Empty

Back to top Go down

To those who are logging in as members of dis site
Page 1 of 1