Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Animes You have lost HOPE in.

Go down 
+3
Keima
ZelosWilder
GazCaroline
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

Animes You have lost HOPE in. Empty
PostSubject: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Naruto. People just keep dying. The twists are cliches. Art was so bad it's just pathetic.

Bleach: How long are you gonna drag that Sh*t out? (remember, we can't swear here) It's been two years with the Arancha plot. Just make orihime Die or get her married to Ishida. Kill Aizen. Get Gin back, Kill Tousen, Marry Ichigo and Rukia, Find some hottie for Bya-kun, Show us Kenpachi's shikai/bankai and get Yachiru to fight too. Seriously, the crap is redundant now.

Actually, all animes are fails compared to DeathNote. I have no hope for any of the series on the market except for NANA.
Back to top Go down
ZelosWilder
Admin
Admin
ZelosWilder

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah Naruto is starting to piss me off.After Itachi died i feel retardish.
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:04 pm

LOL i agree but still i love watching those animes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:30 am

Yuri wrote:
Yeah Naruto is starting to piss me off.After Itachi died i feel retardish.

At the very beginning everyone knew Itachi was going to die.

That was his purpuse in the show to be killed by Sasuke,
Sasuke needed to kill him to surpass him and get even stronger.

And since Sasuke is a main character,ofc he will overcome and kill his brother.
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:09 am

yeah Yuri is right, without those twist in the story its not goin to be good ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:52 am

You should expect this drag when discussing animes over 100++ episodes.Nobody wants them to end because when they end,people wish for more.GTO could use a little more time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Naruto is fucked up and I just gave up on Bleach, I don't know but Bleach just doesn't interest me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Naruto was interesting at the start.Bleach was the same thing too.After 100++ episodes,well,it was fun while it lasted.Hmm wonder how's like to be a fan of Naruto/Bleach and wait for weekly release of updates.

A little off-topic,I've found an anime that got me watching 10 episodes in a row,going 11 now.Cross Game,heard of it?It rekindled my long-lost excitement for animes,man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Shiaki wrote:
Naruto was interesting at the start.Bleach was the same thing too.After 100++ episodes,well,it was fun while it lasted.Hmm wonder how's like to be a fan of Naruto/Bleach and wait for weekly release of updates.

A little off-topic,I've found an anime that got me watching 10 episodes in a row,going 11 now.Cross Game,heard of it?It rekindled my long-lost excitement for animes,man.
]

Lol,what the coincidence my brother was just talking about that today, i'll give it a try
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 am

lol im starting to get pissed off too hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 am

Yuna wrote:
Shiaki wrote:

]

Lol,what the coincidence my brother was just talking about that today, i'll give it a try

The author Mitsuru Adachi is famous for writing quality stories as from what I read from blog.So far,it appears to be the case.I was initally lazing around the bed,watching the show half-heartedly.Then I was struck dumb by what happened during the first episode and had been watching the show very attentively since.I'm currently on episode 14 but it's just one sitting.4-5 hour continuously,I guess I must have been very bored despite christmas.

It is very down-to-earth and the cast is pretty much a gem compared to the moe-driven characters nowadays.Everybody,watch it!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:20 pm

I lost all hope in Hitman Reborn, just filler after filler. DO NOT WATCH
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 am

ouch that hurts on my part well its ur opinion.... i lost hope for inuyasha
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 pm

.. Inuyasha ending was crap.
Seriously isnt the whole aseries about makign the.. pearl thing a whole agian?
and its just like
"OH OUR ADVENTURE WILL CONTINUE LALALAL~ but there isnt gonan be anime anime LALALALAL~"
WTF Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

damn you got my point ^^.... glad we have the same thought lol
Back to top Go down
SeoYongGup

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 am

Berserk: I loved it though, I have several mixed emotions toward the series chiefly regarding rumors of a second season. I'd scream with delight if they did, but I don't think they're going to in the near future.

Dragon Ball Z: I watched it religiously when I was young. Every day after school, I'd flip the television on to watch DBZ before studying. I must admit, it is a very successful series but after I realized how long the Cell Saga dragged on (I had to listen to my friends whistle his theme, every day) it got old very quickly and I lost interest in the series altogether. It was very hard to follow through after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dericwoods.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animes You have lost HOPE in.   Animes You have lost HOPE in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Animes You have lost HOPE in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion-
Jump to: