Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Improvements that could be made.

Go down 
+4
Keima
Dragon
Sunny
Shiaki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiaki
Shiaki

Improvements that could be made. Empty
PostSubject: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Some improvements that could be made.It is just how I feel,I'm not against so and so.

Anime Reviews

This section is almost no different from the one in anime discussion.By just inserting the synopsis copy-pasted from other sites and giving one-liner opinions,this is not an anime review.Sometimes,didn't even credit the site providing the synopsis.At the very least,give some thoughts on the anime you are reviewing,tell others why you like it or why you dislike it.Are there any distinguishing features,are there any good characters worthy your time?Talk about it's animation and it's music.And most importantly,your recommendations.This should definitely exceed an average paragraph even with opinions such as "I really like this character!","He is so cool with the guitar!","You must watch this!!!".If you're very keen,tell us where we can locate this particular anime or manga.It will definitely be appreciated by some or at least one who got interested after reading your review.

So if you want to post a review,you gotta spend this little more time,or else bring it to the anime discussion section.If this can't be achieved then might as well follow what IBG said about merging the two sections then.

Chatango

I doubt anyone is using it so it's practically useless and would be no different without it.It's an eyesore but it's just me.Of course,it will change when AC gets lively but not at the moment.

Things to do at AC

This was brought up at the previous thread but it doesn't seemed to be getting any attention.I don't know about the manga uploading because I believe this is kind of illegal for licensed manga.But for animes,we can probably add in embedded videos of episodes in the forum.If you watched your animes at OtakuCenter,you should know what I mean.It's not totally copying because we won't be using the same videos and many would had already "copied" before us.Of course,there will have to be a new section for this(like Watch Anime or something)Then,chatting will not be the only thing to do in AC.

Edit:But I gotta admit fansub videos are illicit as well.

Rules
It's getting a little murky to be honest.Yes,we need more people and more posts but I hope we can avoid getting off-topic and just typing in one-liners.It doesn't matter what's wrong in the past,let's follow the rules properly now.And there should be a limit to how big a avatar or signature one can have right?

If anything,I am willing to help out since I'm having holidays currently and it's like raining almost everyday for any outdoor's time.Please,I hope you see my point and I don't want to waste my time writing this when no one wanting to actually bother.

Last edited by Shiaki on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
Sunny
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Nice Shiaki i bet the admins are looking in to your stuff because its all are good ideas
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm

What i can say is that admin did a good job with the background

It look good
Back to top Go down
http://www.witalent.the-up.com
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:52 am

nice suggestions shiaki ^^
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 am

if i got the time ill look into making a original Anime Community Media player :D
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Sounds promising.When you have the free time tell me,I can help with uploading and stuffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Spitfire , that would be wonderful , because i'm not too happy getting all the videos from YouTube, so if you can anytime soon please contact me via PM.
-Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 pm

if u nid help just contact us yayzor , ill help too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah you guys can be uploaders .. but if Spitfire can make our own Media Player that will make us much more original .. I hope I can get a response from him quickly.
Back to top Go down
IBG IttyBittyNinja
IBG IttyBittyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 pm

If your gonna make a msuic player you should use MIXPOD and use the iPod Touch =P. I think music players are least of this sites worries though.
Back to top Go down
http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Not Music player , media player ..Our own media player so we can have our anime on that .. instead of ripping the entire thing from youtube.
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Something like crunchyroll or animefreak.com?Looks tough from the surface already.Besides,the anime contents doesn't originate from Youtube and Youtube isn't the only place we can get our anime footage from.But if Spitfire can do something like that,it would be fantastic though.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Don't you have to pay to watch anime on crunchyroll and crunchyroll doesn't have many anime series,

You can't get the embed code of animefreak videos.

If you can get embed codes of myspace media player anime series episodes thats the best dunno a good source for them tho
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 am

yeah we can make this thing work out fast
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 am

Obelisk wrote:
Don't you have to pay to watch anime on crunchyroll and crunchyroll doesn't have many anime series,

You can't get the embed code of animefreak videos.

If you can get embed codes of myspace media player anime series episodes thats the best dunno a good source for them tho

I never said anything about embedding videos from crunchyroll nor animefreak.I am referring to Yuna's post when original media player was mentioned.

And,you pay to watch exclusive anime videos from Crunchyroll.One week later I guess,you can watch those exclusive videos free and when the series become licensed,the videos will be removed.That's how Crunchyroll works now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 am

But the main thing I think Yuna is looking for is embed codes for anime videos..
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Didn't I gave you a list of websites that has it?And you are Yuna lol.
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Yuna wrote:
But the main thing I think Yuna is looking for is embed codes for anime videos..

Suspicious post? Seems like someone is on his account.
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am

God knows. But I'm really losing the enthusiasm I intially had when I made the very first post with each passing 'dead' days.Not that it matters to anyone though.Seriously,what's with everything man...
Back to top Go down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I have no idea...==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 am

Shiaki thanks alot for you're support but you see.. our html'er is busy and its hard to contact him since he lives in Austraila so big different time zones.

I'm trying my best to do this but it takes alot of time.. and the html'er is rarely on.

Please don't lose hope in animecommunity, I'm trying to do this is quick as possible but they are alot of delays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements that could be made.   Improvements that could be made. Empty

Back to top Go down

Improvements that could be made.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Help Desk :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: