Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

bodys of water so terrifying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

bodys of water so terrifying Empty
PostSubject: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:42 am

I have a major fear against body's of water I went to the beach and seen all that water and I got so nervous I was swetting, and started to have a dizzy feeling in my mind and vision now everytime I go near huge bodys of water I gets terrified does anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Lol you sound like my mom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 am

Nope, but I'm afraid of insects. Rats, snakes, frogs, lizards and etc are all good though. :]
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Lord Jeice
Lord Jeice

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 am

nope, don't have this problem, unless i'm suddenly stranded in the middle of the ocean, i'm not afraid of bodies of water
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 am

this thread is about 2 weeks old ciel can you lock it lol I thought blaze was back for a second to my surprisee it just the thread thats back! noes
Back to top Go down
Senna
Senna

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:18 am

i swim like a rock.
of course im afraid of water.
love fish, hate water; do i sound like a cat? >_>
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Senna wrote:
i swim like a rock.
of course im afraid of water.
love fish, hate water; do i sound like a cat? >_>
if you like milk
then yes.

oceans are infested with
sharks
plankton
seaweed
jellyfish
*your skin looks disgusting after it stings you. its like all bumpy and *vomits*, the pain will be forgotten if you just look at were the jellyfishies stung... stupid spongbob*
octopus
and many other disgusting things like water worms and snakes..
its not scary but disgusting D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bodys of water so terrifying   bodys of water so terrifying Empty

Back to top Go down

bodys of water so terrifying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: Off Topic :: The Pub/Bar-
Jump to: