Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

The interview with fansubbers

Go down 
4 posters

Do you support fansubbers?
1.Yes-I watch 99% of my animes fansubbed.It also generates more attention to that particular anime before the official version release.
The interview with fansubbers Bar_left50%The interview with fansubbers Bar_right
 50% [ 1 ]
2.No-They are killing the DVD sales of that particular anime.
The interview with fansubbers Bar_left0%The interview with fansubbers Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
3.Yes-No one is probably going to buy an anime that they have not watched anyways.
The interview with fansubbers Bar_left50%The interview with fansubbers Bar_right
 50% [ 1 ]
4.No-When no one buy anime,there is no anime to be bought.
The interview with fansubbers Bar_left0%The interview with fansubbers Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Shiaki
Shiaki

The interview with fansubbers Empty
PostSubject: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:41 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2008-03-11

This was awhile back in 2008 but I felt I'd still share this with you all.A lot of interesting and insightful thoughts from the article on anime industry related matters.After reading,I think I've wisen up more as an anime viewer but at the same time slightly guilty of what I've been doing as well.

Don't merely skim through it,really,read the article thoroughly if you have the time.Start from where the interview moved on to how fansub videos are affecting the anime industry if you aren't interested with the talking of the way fansubbers usually work.Would like to hear what you guys have to say pertaining to this phenomenon.And most importantly,what is your impression towards fansubbing group?

Edit:The fourth option I meant,"If fans are satisfied with fansubs and not purchase the official version when released.",thus,"When no one buy anime,there is no anime to be bought."

Last edited by Shiaki on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
Obelisk
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

The page wasn't loading for me but anywayz... My perspective..\

Doesn't anime come out in Japanesse and the fansubber change it to english for our viewing pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 am

Well,yes but fansubs were wrong in the first place and should be removed once the anime got licensed.The Japanese production companies are just being lenient to the fansub videos of animes that are yet to be licensed because fansub is also a form of advertisement and promotion for the animes too.But it had also negatively affecting the sales of the official DVD release because many people(including me) are taking this privilege for granted.Had already watched it,are contented with free fansubs and doesn't want to pay for the DVD version.Downloading is illegal as well but I just watch streaming videos and it is rather blissful to be honest.This phenomenon will stay as long as it will if nothing was done against it.

That's how it goes I guess.Oh and the hyperlink works for me,maybe you try copy-paste the url.And cast your vote,if you may.
Back to top Go down
Hecate
Hecate

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Shiaki thxs for giving me knowledge I don't know keep it up.. I read almost all of it thxs man!
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:08 pm

You're welcome,I thought nobody reads it lol.
Back to top Go down
Ann-chan
Ann-chan

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 am

I didn't see this thread ._. ill check it out today
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:32 am

Yea sure,tell us how you feel too regarding this news.Then,vote on what you agree the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The interview with fansubbers   The interview with fansubbers Empty

Back to top Go down

The interview with fansubbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: