Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

M.U.G.E.N

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakashi
Kakashi

M.U.G.E.N Empty
PostSubject: M.U.G.E.N   M.U.G.E.N EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey guys!
I've been working on a regular M.U.G.E.N (no customization in screenpacks or anything yet) that I will upload and share with you in about a week. If you want to request a specific character you want to be in the M.U.G.E.N (this can be any Bleach, Naruto, Mario, Transformers (not any), MegaMan etc.) just post which one.

Don't know what a M.U.G.E.N is?
M.U.G.E.N (also known simply as MUGEN) is a freeware 2D fighting game engine that includes not only Single Player Arcade but VS Mode, Team Arcade, Team VS, Team Co-Op and Survival. A MUGEN's controls consist of 7 control buttons [A,B,C,X,Y,Z,Start] that can be assigned to different keys in the OPTIONS. (Now I can go on like this forever OR you can just wait for the game then play it! Surprised)

Please, no spam or flaming.

EDIT: MUGEN will most likely be ready within 2 weeks, be patient!
Back to top Go down

M.U.G.E.N
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Games and Technology :: Games-
Jump to: