Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

The "Watch Anime" Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi
Kakashi

The "Watch Anime" Section Empty
PostSubject: The "Watch Anime" Section   The "Watch Anime" Section EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 am

I'd really like to know what's going on there... They are just strange named links to empty threads.
What are you planning to do with that section. My views for it are that people could come here, immediately click on "Watch Anime" and WHAM, one angry fat man who wants his 30 seconds back.
Yes, I am over-reacting - I just am adding in bits because I am bored.
My main point is that you should put SOMETHING relevant there, otherwise it just looks like an un-professional messy site that isn't put together very well. Trust me I had so many comments on my empty "Videos" slot on my old site before - it was ridiculous.

Sorry if I sound annoying and pointless.
Kakashi
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The "Watch Anime" Section   The "Watch Anime" Section EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 am

Well,have a look at this thread.

[url] http://www.animecommunity.net/the-community-center-f13/we-need-anime-uploaders-t467.htm#3909[/url]

No one understood me or even made attempt to.So for the time being,you gotta watch your animes at other sites.Apart from 009ghost or something which was completed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
Kakashi
Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The "Watch Anime" Section   The "Watch Anime" Section EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am

Oh I see. We need to stay out of that league for a bit I think - true it attracts more new members and visitors but also puts a strain on what little people would be uploading.
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The "Watch Anime" Section   The "Watch Anime" Section EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 am

I can do it like OtakuCenter,uploading isn't that tedious.Now the problem is the location of the uploads because no one was able to find it.At this rate,it's going to take very long,very.So I don't care already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Watch Anime" Section   The "Watch Anime" Section Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Watch Anime" Section
Page 1 of 1