Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Shakugen No Shana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Archibald
Ryan Archibald

Shakugen No Shana Empty
PostSubject: Shakugen No Shana   Shakugen No Shana EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 am

I've been watching Shakugan no Shana its a good anime,Please dont tell me how the show goes was just wondering if any1 else like this series beside me or is there a series like this?
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Shakugen No Shana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakugen No Shana   Shakugen No Shana EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 am

Theres a new series going to come out. Definetly what your looking for though. Omamori Himari, I think it's coming out in 2010. If you want to watch one now, then watch Darker than Black, it has a similar atmosphere in it but it's a LOT more noir. I would also recommend Zero no Tsukaima though i'm not sure really what your looking for since I didn't finish shakugan no shana even though I know and heard it's real good. If you give me what genre your looking for, that will be a lot more helpful for me to be more accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751

Shakugen No Shana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: A.C Discussions :: Anime & Manga Discussion-
Jump to: