Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Its me! The lame person >=D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadeous

Its me! The lame person >=D Empty
PostSubject: Its me! The lame person >=D   Its me! The lame person >=D EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:31 am

Oh... my.... gawd.... I just closed my browser by accident when I had like a WHOLE FRIGGEN PAGE OF MY INTRODUCTION!!!!

Life sucks.... so here goes again.

Hello everyone, my name is Vincent.... I knew the Admin of this forum from a game called GunZ in which we used to play... now i guess we both quit o.O

So....

Im not much of an avid anime watcher, but more of a manga reader..... kinda defeats the purpose of an anime community.

I'm a laid back kinda guy... if those of you knew, if people cussed or spazzed at me in gunz, I wouldn't care and just agree with them ( I mean come on... it's just a game o.O who cares what a guy who probably live across the globe talks about you)

Guh.. i'm too lazy to rewrite the rest of of my introduction... but I guess I can TRY.

Games I'm playing

Heroes of Newerth

Huxley the Dissotopia

Warhammer Age of Reckoning

Anime I'm watching

None at the moment.... just waiting for Gundam 00 movie.

Manga I'm reading.

Liar Game

Bleach

Naruto

Shinobi Life

Shinyaku Ookami ga kuru

Guess that sums up my intro (again)

Hopefully it doesnt crash on me again... (copies and pastes it just in case)

So...
I guess thats it about me....

So I guess I'll have fun in this community :D

Later

Amadeous
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

PostSubject: Re: Its me! The lame person >=D   Its me! The lame person >=D EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Sorry to hear about you closing your browser with your intro typed up...lolol

Anyways, welcome Vincent, enjoy your stay ... :)
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Its me! The lame person >=D   Its me! The lame person >=D EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 am

Welcome! Say hello to my little friend! I call him Lion cuz he has a bush around his head.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751

PostSubject: Re: Its me! The lame person >=D   Its me! The lame person >=D EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Lol I didn't quit gunz Amadeous I just took a lil break Its me! The lame person >=D 47437
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its me! The lame person >=D   Its me! The lame person >=D Empty

Back to top Go down

Its me! The lame person >=D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Community :: News, Announcements and Introductions :: Introduction-
Jump to: