Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 am

My favorite game I have palyed would probably be Fable 2 right now because its a mature game XD.
Then my favorite PC game would be Gunz The Duel if you want a description of it go to game review in the forums and check out it. Its the first post in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 am

Mine will probally be GunZ too.

I wanna find a new game too,played GunZ for a long while wouldn't mind playing 2 games because GunZ is boring at times.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 am

Sebastian wrote:
Mine will probally be GunZ too.

I wanna find a new game too,played GunZ for a long while wouldn't mind playing 2 games because GunZ is boring at times.

Yea I would have to say its boring time to time mostly due to all the hackers in it. I think Ijji really has to step up and do something about it instead of having people report them in all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 am

One of my friends reported 3500 hackers. Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... 47437
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 am

Sebastian wrote:
One of my friends reported 3500 hackers. Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... 47437

WOW thats crazy ive reported like 20 hackers did he get videos of them? and for some reason your making me want to play gunz now.
My avatars names are
Ichigo_SR lvl 61 <-- on him some times
BusoRenkin lvl 40 <-- on her more then Ichigo
Saito2692 lvl 27 <--- on him most of the time

so if you ever want to play together =O lol!
Back to top Go down
NegBL
NegBL

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

For me, its CSS and random JRPG's on xbox 360 :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....   Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video game/ Pc game etc....
Page 1 of 1