Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Moderator Staff feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moderator Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Well since this forums was recently created, i am giving a future suggestion."Moderating Staff Feedback", a section where you are allowed to complain about staff members (not admins), about something you think that shouldnt have been done.For example a warning.

Format on how it should be done:

Staff name:Kurogane.

Issue:Spam Warning.

Remarks:
-A few days ago he warned me for spamming while all i did was telling the topic maker that "this game sucks", on the "forum games" section.

Edit: Uh, feel free to give your opinion on the suggestion o.o
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 am

I shall delet this stupid POST muhahahaahahaha! cough sigh...

Last edited by Ichigo_SR on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 am

Ichigo_SR wrote:
1. Read the rules you would see you can't double post (I got a warning for the same thing when I joined anime community)
2. Dont give negative posts to people were all friends here if you dont like it just say"I was not that interested in that game" or for anything else.

3. I would feel this would be a good, but all staff memmbers here know there rules and what they should or shouldnt post.
To Put you in place, no one's double posting, so there's no need for warnings o.o Secondly, this section isnt for giving negative posts or opinions on anyone.If you havent yet grasp the whole purpose of this suggestion, I suggest not posting o.o

Anyways, the reason why i proposed this is not because i think mods dont know the rules,but if a member happens to mis-understand the reason a warning was given to them, they can always post there.Then eventually, an admin/mod will explain why it was given.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 pm

To put you in your place.... I dont have one XD I didnt read your suggestion through I did a quick read threw and I apologize for the way I acted to you dark ='[ I have caught my own mistake ill make sure it dosnt happen agine.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Oi! Don't use me as an example! >:0
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 am

Your an easy target XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 am

We'll look into this in the future as of now,No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Staff feedback   Moderator Staff feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Staff feedback
Page 1 of 1