Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnimeGuy94
AnimeGuy94

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 am

I was wondering if I was fit for the job I rly like this site its fun and a rly good community thxs Ryan for telling me about this site hehe.

Well i'm active and rly fun and I read the rules! so hopefully I can get a chance I have alot of forum expierience too.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 am

Your on the right track,keep up being active and getting more members,etc.

and we will award you,with Moderator,

- AC Staff.
Back to top Go down
AnimeGuy94
AnimeGuy94

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Kay I already like the forums so its no biggie to be active on it :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1