Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Anime Community is Confusing ME! D: Empty
PostSubject: Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:   Anime Community is Confusing ME! D: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 am

right now im saving for a color name change but now your changing the color of the staff also everytime I come on the background or the Lables of the posts are changed lol.

so my general question is directed towards the moderators and admins. If you get a name color change can it be the same color of a staff memmber? because I wanted green and now the Global Moderator's names are green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:   Anime Community is Confusing ME! D: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 am

Sorry for the scare im just testing colors.

You can still have the green.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:   Anime Community is Confusing ME! D: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 am

=D thats good lol because im so close lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:   Anime Community is Confusing ME! D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Community is Confusing ME! D:
Page 1 of 1