Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Widget suggestion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Well i'm guessing everyone here knows about an mp3 feature known as the widget, well i was thinking if the admins can allow the use of widgets in our profiles.I think this can provide more entertainment on A-C and also increase the popularity of the forums.I know this is a very insignificant idea for the forums, but its just a suggestion.
What gave me the idea to propose this is that there are numerous sites, where you can add one to your profile.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

I like that idea dark. I always wanted to put 1 of my favorit songs on my profile =D
Back to top Go down

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
I like that idea dark. I always wanted to put 1 of my favorit songs on my profile =D
I know, but unfortunatly the admins may be too busy to do such :(
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

werent you a moderator what happend? lol just noticed it XD
Back to top Go down

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
werent you a moderator what happend? lol just noticed it XD
demoted for inactivity -.-
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

wow didnt think they did that =o
I think im on the most lol
It gets boring when im on tho we need a whole load of new memmbers and not ones that create an account and never come back on =[

o yea you have 50 points dark why not get a pet =p
Back to top Go down

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Ichigo_SR wrote:
wow didnt think they did that =o
I think im on the most lol
It gets boring when im on tho we need a whole load of new memmbers and not ones that create an account and never come back on =[
no,i was away and didnt come on for weeks and weeks lol.Yeah, we need active members o.o
But, we should end this since we're currently spamming, o.o
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Sounds like a good idea.
and it's not that hard really,just make a custom field for profiles named ''music'' and there you go,you and all the other members can put their HTML in.
I say do it =D
Back to top Go down

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Upgrade~ wrote:
Sounds like a good idea.
and it's not that hard really,just make a custom field for profiles named ''music'' and there you go,you and all the other members can put their HTML in.
I say do it =D
We cant do so until we have permission from Seb.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Seb is so random he never comes on the same time everyday lol but hes fun to talk to kurogane might have introduced me to anime community but sebastian talks to me alot more D:
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Dark wrote:
Upgrade~ wrote:
Sounds like a good idea.
I say do it =D
We cant do so until we have permission from Seb.
I know that,I'm saying that to the admins ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Widget suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widget suggestion.   Widget suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Widget suggestion.
Page 1 of 1