Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

The Manga Suggestion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZelosWilder
Admin
Admin
ZelosWilder

The Manga Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 am

Normally this forum is dead like fuck.So i was thinking maybe the administrators can add something that will entertain us members, for e.g the japenese manga.Manga is probably easier to add than anime, so that's what i recommend.Of course you wont add every friggen manga in japan, but the popular ones, like naruto and bleach.That for sure, will attract more members to the community, and we have the forums here for them to discuss the current mangas and predict the future ones.

So i hope this will be taken into consideration.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Not really dead but only a few who post.And yes,apart from the forum,there isn't anything left to do here.I've been wanting to say this too but even now,this could still be a little premature with less than 10 who's actually posting.

I would be glad to help if anything.There'll be stuffs to do here other than chatting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase
Sunny
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Not manga anime please manga is terrible
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Yeah it's a good idea, but 1 person cannot upload manga / anime by theirself it will take months..
Back to top Go down
Shiaki
Shiaki

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 am

We can follow the way Otakucenter does,we'll just post the links for each volumes or each episodes(embed the videos for example) but not totally the same links.Just an idea,admins' thoughts?

Come on seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Shiase

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 am

Yeah , thats a splendid idea,

Thanks alot.

I'll try implementing this and push really hard with the other members.

Just wish I can get a GFX'er to work for our site and be active.. sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Manga Suggestion.   The Manga Suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Manga Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1