Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Topic Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurogane
Kurogane

Topic Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Topic Suggestion   Topic Suggestion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 am

I think we should have a General section for 'everything else'. Also, if possible, make the "The ''Please Recommend Me An Anime'' Thread" into a sub category if you can. Not sure if you can make sub-categories with forumotion, but with some other ones you can.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
AnimeGuy94
AnimeGuy94

Topic Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Suggestion   Topic Suggestion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 am

Nice suggestion man /agree
Back to top Go down

Topic Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Suggestion   Topic Suggestion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 am

Accepted,
General Discussion forum has just been made and been placed in AC Discussions,I will now lock this topic,
-AC Staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Suggestion   Topic Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic Suggestion
Page 1 of 1