Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurogane
Kurogane

Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME Empty
PostSubject: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 am

Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME Aion_kr_10_mediumBpe

Aion: The tower of Eternity

This awesome game is unfornutely P2P (Pay-to-Play) every month for $15, but is really worth it with amazing graphics.

Official Site: http://na.aiononline.com/en/

Description:

This game has just recently been imported into North America from Korea. It was voted THE BEST KOREAN GAME OF THE YEAR! in 2009/8, and we alllll know how amazing Korean games are. :D

The main part I love, and many other people love, about this game is how you can FLY! Yes, I DID say FLY! Also amazing for the GREAT enviroment.

Synopsis:

Aion is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) where your character wields devastating powers and sweeping wings to explore a celestial world of breath-taking beauty and epic adventure. It features cutting-edge imagery, gorgeous environments, and a unique fantasy world. Your character plays a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where the enemy is not only the other player faction but a deadly ancient evil as well.

In other words, YOU GET TO FLY AS A FALLEN ANGEL OR ANGEL. It's a war against Angels vs Fallen Angels vs Demons.

FLY AWAY!

Last edited by Kurogane on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

Oh em gee!!!

I wanna play this game!!

dam p2p..
Back to top Go down
Captain Aizen
Captain Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I watch trailers off of youtube from this game it looks really good!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:50 am

Captain Aizen wrote:
I watch trailers off of youtube from this game it looks really good!!!!!!!
YES YES YES! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! BUT I LOVE THIS GAME MORE! ****ING P2P! IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY I WOULD PAY IT! $180 A YEAR! SO DAMN MAD! ARGG! -flame- Evil or Very Mad
But I'll play the private server and hopefully it won't get boote.d :]
Back to top Go down
Amadeous

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am

Aion looks good, I played the closed beta.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was P2P.

The gameplay is unique and I guess its in high demand since eveyone is getting bored of normal click and hit MMO's.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am

Amadeous wrote:

The gameplay is unique and I guess its in high demand since eveyone is getting bored of normal click and hit MMO's.
Ha ha ha yeah, it doesn't just LOOK good, it IS good! Aion is like my dream game (PERFECT storyline, PERFECT gameplay [angels vs demons vs fallen angels w/ flying + etc], PERFECT graphics), that's why Aion is voted the BEST KOREAN GAME OF ALL TIME! (2008-09)
Back to top Go down
Amadeous

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:

Ha ha ha yeah, it doesn't just LOOK good, it IS good! Aion is like my dream game (PERFECT storyline, PERFECT gameplay [angels vs demons vs fallen angels w/ flying + etc], PERFECT graphics), that's why Aion is voted the BEST KOREAN GAME OF ALL TIME! (2008-09)

TBH Blade and Soul will be a massive competition against Aion, both games inhereit the same style of gameplay, but it seems Blade and Soul has the edge in graphics and anticipation, I'd be glad to pay for both of them, I'm rather interested in seeing who will best the other in future game awards.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Amadeous wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:

TBH Blade and Soul will be a massive competition against Aion, both games inhereit the same style of gameplay, but it seems Blade and Soul has the edge in graphics and anticipation, I'd be glad to pay for both of them, I'm rather interested in seeing who will best the other in future game awards.
AION WILL BE SUPERIOR! END OF DISSCUSION!
Back to top Go down
Amadeous

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:

You haven't even played Blade and Soul... and I highly doubt you will since CBT has already begun and all the keys have been exhausted. And you can't compare through gameplay vids. And in my opinion Blade and Soul will be better =P
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: fdas   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Amadeous wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Amadeous wrote:

You haven't even played Blade and Soul... and I highly doubt you will since CBT has already begun and all the keys have been exhausted. And you can't compare through gameplay vids. And in my opinion Blade and Soul will be better =P
Seen it, either way, Aion is superior due to it's unique conflict. AND YOU GETTA ***ING FLY! Blade and Soul's skills look pretty good though; the close range skills look really beast. Also, Blade + Soul seems to have more realism in it (being able to sever limbs and able to dodge attacks manually).
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:51 am

Seconds thoughts, I like Aion's appearence and stuff (wings, enviroment, map, etc) but I just saw the gameplay of Soul and Blade and it OWNS! The skills are very stylish and some other things I can't even put together into words! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME   Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

Aion: The tower of Eternity (P2P) BEST KOREAN GAME
Page 1 of 1