Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Korean guy here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeoYongGup

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi there anime fanatics!
I'm originally from Kunsan, South Korea and moved to the states in the summer of 1991. After years of learning English and western etiquette, my literacy in Korean has digressed significantly albeit I taught myself how to read when I was 3.

There are many great animes I've seen throughout my childhood that have been released in the 1970's to the early 1990's that I would like to revisit; however, I simply don't know the names of these animes -- hence left with only bits and pieces of them in my memory. No where to be found on the internet, I'm attempting to tap into the knowledge base of this community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dericwoods.com

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:42 am

Welcome to Animecommunity.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Dragon

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

welcome to AC family
Back to top Go down
http://www.witalent.the-up.com
Keima
Keima

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm

WELCOME TO AC... ^^
Back to top Go down
lecanoj-jigoku
lecanoj-jigoku

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

welcome to Anime community korean guy..hmm.hmmm pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korean guy here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean guy here...   Korean guy here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Korean guy here...
Page 1 of 1