Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Kinda Introduction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher
Thrasher

Kinda Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 am

Well, hello folks, Thrasher here. As u can see from my name, am a big lover of Thrash Metal. And i can't say am mad otaku or great anime lover, i watch some TV series, like series everyone watch. Brought here by some old mate, used to play some Lineage2 with him some time ago. Too much some huh. Gotta flood here since now, hope am welcome.
C ya around.
P.S. this smile - fuu is awesome :s
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:54 am

every one is welcome here!
Welcome to Anime Community!
nice introduction by the way Lineage 2 was good game but gunz the duel is sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 am

Welcome to Anime Community hug
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:56 am

Ichigo_SR wrote:
every one is welcome here!
Welcome to Anime Community!
nice introduction by the way Lineage 2 was good game but gunz the duel is sweet!
Well, Lineage 2 gives yo fun & lulz. But am not playing for now. Got bored Razz Bout GunZ - tried it alrdy, its good, but A LOT of hacks, and no one cares them, also i got poor internet, so i usualy have 100+ ping or even 150+

fuu
Back to top Go down
Lord Jeice
Lord Jeice

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 am

hmmm, welcome to the place, and when i saw your name i thought you just meant it as a violent thing, so, welcome
Back to top Go down
Thrasher
Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 am

Thrash Metal is violent. ^^ So yes, i like the nick coz of that too, but main reason in music fuu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Introduction.   Kinda Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda Introduction.
Page 1 of 1