Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

im kinda new here please read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
animefan

im kinda new here please read Empty
PostSubject: im kinda new here please read   im kinda new here please read EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm

well a little about me uhmm im 17 about 5 feet 11 190 pounds pretty athletic, i love japenese culture especially the food i have always wanted to go to japan or china, an i love anime well just the ones i kno i would love to watch more but dnt kno any other ones than DBZ pokemon an YUGIOH so if u kno any good ones let me kno. uhmm i would love to meet new people who hav the same intrests as me. one more thing ive been in previous relatiionships but never had anything in common, im looking for a grl who loves anime as much as me. currently im doing drawings an want to start kinda scripting because i want to make my own anime so if anyones interrested in helping i could show u want i got. well thats all i really got so message me i have a myspace if interested ask me an my email is yugioh201117@yahoo.com

Last edited by animefan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keima
Keima

PostSubject: Re: im kinda new here please read   im kinda new here please read EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 pm

well ur in the ryt community... welcome to the anime community.... yayzor
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: im kinda new here please read   im kinda new here please read EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

welcome to the Family
Back to top Go down
http://www.witalent.the-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im kinda new here please read   im kinda new here please read Empty

Back to top Go down

im kinda new here please read
Page 1 of 1