Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Soul of the Ultimate Nation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadeous

Soul of the Ultimate Nation Empty
PostSubject: Soul of the Ultimate Nation   Soul of the Ultimate Nation EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Im not much of an MMO fan, but SUN actually grabbed my attention.
other than the enticing plot, I find its gameplay very... "hands on" some would say.
The skills on flashy, leveling is quite easy (you have to hunt, but not to the point when you have to grind to get 1%). The quests will actually do the leveling for you. It forces you to talk to other players and get them to party you (for instances).

And the best thing, you can move while attacking.
You can dash back, forward, side to side... its actually pretty fun to PvP
Regardless, i can't really say much more.. I've only gotten to level 27 (max is 50 atm).
Ill probably jump on from time to time... but right now, AVA has got my attention ^.^
Back to top Go down
愛してるよ
愛してるよ

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation   Soul of the Ultimate Nation EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah,AVA Is a good game.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation   Soul of the Ultimate Nation EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 am

I never herd of that game seems like a game i would try out
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn
Amadeous

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation   Soul of the Ultimate Nation EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Its on IJJI, same as GunZ and AVA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation   Soul of the Ultimate Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul of the Ultimate Nation
Page 1 of 1