Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Blade and Soul P2P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadeous

Blade and Soul P2P Empty
PostSubject: Blade and Soul P2P   Blade and Soul P2P EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtA1jSreK84&feature=fvst

Watch this in HD before you comment on ANYTHING.

Blade and Soul P2P 20080731112557_143e3310

That is completely gameplay. No CGI art, no enhanced images or none of those shenanigans.

This is total

Complete

Gameplay.

how awesome is that.

Even though they don't show the UI (User interface) the PVP is like GunZ (twitch action, and anticipating enemy movements to counter/block/preempt strike) and the general gameplay is like a Hack and Slash mixed in with Oriental style buildings, characters and art.

Its right now only released in korea, it is also P2P, but it is right now debated that it will be not since it will be the cornerstone of new game entertainment.

Share all of your opinions on this game :D
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Blade and Soul P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul P2P   Blade and Soul P2P EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 am

Seconds thoughts, I like Aion's appearence and stuff (wings, enviroment, map, etc) but I just saw the gameplay of Soul and Blade and it OWNS! The skills are very stylish and some other things I can't even put together into words! D:
Since the gameplay seemingly owns Aion, I might or will P2P for this (prob P2P since it's NC Soft). :D
Aww theres only two races
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Amadeous

Blade and Soul P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul P2P   Blade and Soul P2P EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Seconds thoughts, I like Aion's appearence and stuff (wings, enviroment, map, etc) but I just saw the gameplay of Soul and Blade and it OWNS! The skills are very stylish and some other things I can't even put together into words! D:
Since the gameplay seemingly owns Aion, I might or will P2P for this (prob P2P since it's NC Soft). :D

There is a 3rd comfirmed race, its a race of small fox-people. They specialize in alchemy, and blacksmith since i last read.
And yes... it does look awesome. I've decided to PLAY(even though its P2P) because I'm getting a new powerful CPU to handle it on max graphics!

Thanks for having second thoughts ^.^ now if you prefer Aion I can totally understand.

Edit: For 3rd race, look at video at 3:00, it shows the race. And also the fact that its ENTIRE gameplay vid makes it just.. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

Blade and Soul P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul P2P   Blade and Soul P2P EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 am

Amadeous wrote:
Kurogane wrote:

There is a 3rd comfirmed race, its a race of small fox-people. They specialize in alchemy, and blacksmith since i last read.
And yes... it does look awesome. I've decided to PLAY(even though its P2P) because I'm getting a new powerful CPU to handle it on max graphics!

Thanks for having second thoughts ^.^ now if you prefer Aion I can totally understand.

Edit: For 3rd race, look at video at 3:00, it shows the race. And also the fact that its ENTIRE gameplay vid makes it just.. AWESOME!
Yeah i seen that fox kids. I thought they were only pets or NPC's. I mean, how can a little fox deity stand up to those huge, muscular, fighters. Also, I really need to get a job if I'm going to start P2Ping. ==
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
Sponsored content

Blade and Soul P2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul P2P   Blade and Soul P2P Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade and Soul P2P
Page 1 of 1