Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Welcome to AnimeCommunity Your Hope for the next Anime Network.Register stop by and fufill all your needs from anime and manga to your daily life.Our forum is a growing community and we need YOU to be apart of it.Make sure to check out our chatbox too.
Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterChatWatch AnimeLog in

Tripping on urself is not school

Go down 
+6
GazCaroline
Mindless
Amon
bet_time
Kurogane
Rainism
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainism
Rainism

Tripping on urself is not school Empty
PostSubject: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm

I tripped in the open and it rly hurt my arm like OUCH!!!! but worse than that the atention your draw its scary affraid
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Rainism wrote:
I tripped in the open and it rly hurt my arm like OUCH!!!! but worse than that the atention your draw its scary affraid
Lol, a few days ago I fell down two flights of stairs, TWO ***ING FLIGHTS!. Luckily it wasn't those cement ones and it was soft.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=928751
bet_time
bet_time

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

hahahaha i fell down my stairs to, it was dark, and i thought it was the last step to a turn to go down another flight, then boom, i fell down did like 10 backflips lol

it hurt
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 am

I fell at work, broke my arm like 2 months ago, 1st time I ever broke anything, didn't hurt much thought it was worse
Back to top Go down
Mindless
Mindless

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 am

I broke my skull once but that was so long ago that I cant recall how much it hurt lol.

Never broke anything else tho =D
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:
Lol, a few days ago I fell down two flights of stairs, TWO ***ING FLIGHTS!. Luckily it wasn't those cement ones and it was soft.

how are stairs soft?
O_o if they are wont they just kinda mesh together and get all gooey?
my point is: you dont make sense.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo_SR
Ichigo_SR

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 am

GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

They could have fallen on there head =D that will make for a soft landing or mabe a concussion will make you think the stairs are soft XD
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 am

Ichigo_SR wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

They could have fallen on there head =D that will make for a soft landing or mabe a concussion will make you think the stairs are soft XD
The stairs I'm talking about are at HOME! If your house has concrete stairs then the landlord must be really retarded.
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

The stairs I'm talking about are at HOME! If your house has concrete stairs then the landlord must be really retarded.

you can have wooden stairs
even if they are carpeted
they would still be pretty hard
unleess you have 12cm of carpetting

and its not landlord it should've been "designer"
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 am

GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

Well to me, wood is pretty soft ._.
Back to top Go down
GazCaroline
GazCaroline

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 am

Kurogane wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

*woah you acutally have wooden stairs... i didnt know*
u must have a very very very very hard head. .__.
Back to top Go down
::Nocturne::
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
::Nocturne::

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 pm

I rolled down the stairs when i was 6, ended up having blood coming out of my nose and a bit from my head
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm

CoolHacks wrote:
I rolled down the stairs when i was 6, ended up having blood coming out of my nose and a bit from my head
It's karma.
Back to top Go down
Senna
Senna

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 pm

GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Ichigo_SR wrote:
GazCaroline wrote:
Kurogane wrote:
Rainism wrote:

how are stairs soft?

*woah you acutally have wooden stairs... i didnt know*
u must have a very very very very hard head. .__.

i have wooden stairs too
lol
but yea wooden stairs actually kinda hurt tho ._x"
i feel sorry for kurogane, two flights...
D:
Back to top Go down
Upgrade~
Upgrade~

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

I have wooden stairs (carpeted though) and I've fallen down them numerous times >.<
lol when I was younger I though it was fun even though it hurt like hell. me and my demented brain. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tripping on urself is not school   Tripping on urself is not school Empty

Back to top Go down

Tripping on urself is not school
Page 1 of 1